Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:47 pm

"Well if you insist, I can stay and not go. I just figured you wanted to be alone since you were out here right now and all. Hope that you and Scorpius are doing ok." he said not wanting to intrude too much about it, having seen them fight earlier in the day.

Vasili sat down next to her by the lake, since she wanted him to stay, he figured that he should.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:59 pm

Antanasia half smiled, "It's not too bad, he gets annoying sometimes though." She looked into the lake, thinking. She glanced over at Vasili, "What's your take on Scorp? From a neutral view." She asked only to validate her relationship with Scorpius, wanting to know if anyone else felt like she did about his flaws. Which was annoyed when spending large amounts of time with him.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:06 pm

"Neutral point of view, I think he is too much of a womanizer, who would truely try to just do as many girls as possible. Of course that was before you came along, but I still think that maybe he has that deep down inside him." Vasili said turning to look at Antanasia.

"He's a great competitor, problem is I think he gets jealous real easy, and that is just from what I have seen on the quidditch pitch, with not winning, and all." Vasili said, laying down looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:12 pm

Antanasia lied down next to him, gazing up at the stars. "I know, and his jealousy really sucks sometimes. He gets jealous of all the wrong people. And it sucks, with him not trusting me, and I definitely can't trust him to be faithful," she sighed, wondering what sort of trouble Scorpius was getting into in the Slytherin common room while she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:14 pm

"Yeah, I can imagine." Vasili said with a sigh, tracing the stars, from the great wolf, to the Big dipper and all the others.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:20 pm

'It must suck to be him,' Antanasia thought, 'I mean, to be hopelessly in love with me and be forced to watch me screw up my life? It's ridiculous.' She stole a glance over at Vasili. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:22 pm

Vasili looked over at Anta, "For what?" he asked trying to push aside the feeling of trying to swoop in and just steal the girl he was crushing on right here and now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:26 pm

Antanasia looked over into his eyes, "It can't be easy, being forced to watch me mess up my life with Scorpius."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:57 pm

"I'll admit it's not fun, but who's to say what you are dong. You seem happy with him and as long as it makes you happy, I shouldn't be trying to mess with it or you two." He said looking back at her, her eyes were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 6:45 pm

Antanasia stared back, "Really? You're different than most guys, Vasili. Does it have to do with being a Gryffindork?" she teased, smiling flippantly at him.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 9:45 pm

"I don't know, it probably has to do with the fact that both my parents were part of the house, so naturally the hat wants to put me in that house, and that is where I am." He sigh, but chuckled at Antanasia's joke.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 11:03 am

"We should be going back now," Antanasia said reluctantly as a frown briefly appeared on her face, "Everyone will wonder where we are."

She didn't want to go back, but knew she couldn't live outside forever. That and she'd miss civilization. Mostly that.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 1:09 pm

"Yeah probably." Vasili said with a sigh having enjoyed his time with her hoping that Scorpius didn't just come after him, because he really didn't need to have to deal with a jealous boyfriend, for just hanging out with her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:06 pm

Antanasia slowly got up and stretched, then looked at the castle. Somehow it seemed less welcoming now that she knew what to look forward to when she got to her dorm. She sighed, not wanting to go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:07 pm

Vasili gave her a hug. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure that things will work out." he smiled and began to head back to the Hogwarts Castle with Antanasia.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:19 pm

Antanasia smiled briefly, then walked next to Vasili, thinking and worrying about what the next day will bring. What if Lacey comes back? What if Scorpius gets even more jealous? And when was Sunay going to get better? She frowned as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:21 pm

Vasili just hoped she would stop worrying about life cause he could smell her concern and just hugged her as they got into the Castle and waved good bye as he headed back to the Gryfindor Common Room figuring it was time for him to take a much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:51 pm

Antanasia walked to the Slytherin Common Room and tried going to her dorm as inconspicuously as possible. Halfway up the stairs, however...

"Hey! Anta!" Scorpius called, walking over to meet her. "Where do you think you're going?" He pouted, hoping she wasn't ignoring him.

"My dorm?" she replied. "Is that a crime in Great Britain now?"

He shook his head at her sarcasm. "Without giving me a goodnight kiss? Did I do something, Antanasia?" he asked worriedly.

"No, dear, I'm just tired. I took quite a walk around the grounds," she explained, then gave him a peck on the cheek. "Love you, good night."

"Love you too, sweet dreams," Scorpius said as Antanasia went into her dorm. It seemed lonelier without Sunay. She sighed, and changed into her jammies and spent the night staring out her window.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 5:54 pm

Vasili was sitting in his dorm room, and looking out at the waning moon. 'No longer will you be the bane of my existance' he chuckled to himself, but that wasn't all that was on his mind. He just couldn't stop thinking of Anta, part of him wished that Scoripus's womanizing ways would just catch up to him since Karma was such a bitch and all.

But he still hoped that the two of them were able to last and be together and be happy, eventually he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:04 pm

Around two in the morning, Antanasia fell asleep in her window seat, then woke up at eight when the sun was shining, threatening to burn her terribly. She went over to her trunk and got dressed in her school robes, then looked over at Sunay's empty bed sadly, missing her only real girl friend since Lacey tried to murder her.

She went down to the common room, and was immediately attacked by Scorpius. "Good morning, sunshine," he hugged her tight. "Have a good night?"

"Yeah, Scorp, did you sleep well?" Antanasia asked as she took his hand, and they began walking to the Great Hall.

"Yes, dear," he answered as he entwined his fingers with hers as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:12 pm

Vasili groaned, finally rolling out of bed, he never was a morning person. He got dressed quickly and headed down to the Great hall, he knew that he would never miss food, but he liked to excerise a bit and jog down to the Great Hall to keep in some sort of shape.

He finally reached the Great hall and took a seat digging into the food from breakfast.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:24 pm

Antanasia sat down wearily next to Scorpius, who was full of energy, him being a morning person. She yawned and took a sip of blood, hoping it would pep her up, resisting the urge to look for Vasili.

Scorpius watched her and shook his head. Silly night person. He wondered how many hours she slept, then smiled as he realized she didn't need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:27 pm

Vasili saw Scorpius and Antanasia enter the Great hall and decided it would be best if he didn't do anything seeing as Scorpius probably wanted his guts ripped out, but he would get that chance soon enough at the Quidditch match on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:34 pm

Antanasia groaned when she realized her first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Despite her cram session last night, she hadn't retained anything. And the professor was bound to go on one his vampire hate rants. She sighed wearily, wanting to just go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:40 pm

Vasili had over heard the Groan of Anta, and decided that he should let her know what DADA was today since he had Transfiguration, and he hated that class.

"Hey Antanasia," he said noticing like thirty heads must have turned his way seeing a Gryfindor, and Vasili Milkhovich none the less come to there table. "just thought I would let you know, DADA, no test today, and it's about your favorite subject, werewolves, so have fun with the bashing." he smiled and chuckled heading back to the Gryfindor table for another piece of toast before heading out to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next