Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Triangle Begins Empty
PostSubject: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:34 pm

Thursday, September 2, 2010
Herbology Greenhouse 5
Afternoon

Antanasia looked boredly out of the window during her Herbology class, not even the least interested in Professor Longbottom's good looks as she usually was. By sixth year, the students could choose their classes, so not many students were enrolled in Herbology. She hadn't seen Vasili lately, and she figured it was because he finally gave up his attempts. She inwardly snorted when she thought about him thinking he could have any sort of a chance with her. Well, maybe if a) he wasn't a Gryffindork, or b) he wasn't a werewolf. Both of which were impossible to change.

She sighed, remembering how she used to like him, for all of three hours, then she learned he was a goody goody Gryffindork. If only...no. Antnasia Vladescu did not like Vasili Milkovich. She liked Scorpius Malfoy, who was in easy reach of her. She glanced over at him from across the room, as they were in the same Herbology class. She smiled when she caught his eye, and felt her heart skip a beat when he grinned back.

Scorpius was never all that interested in Herbology, yet here he was, trying not to fall asleep as Professor Longbottom droned on and on. Why the bloody hell was he in this class? His gaze wandered to Antanasia, who was staring out the window moodily, obviously thinking about something unpleasant. Oh. Right. Antanasia had been acting weird lately, and he wanted to find out why. Not like he cared or anything. 'Because Lacey would kill her if I did!' Scorpius reminded himself. 'But she's so sweet, and charmng, and gorgeous,' the voice in his head whined. 'Surely Lacey could understand. She does have a heart.'

He looked up to see Antanasia had stopped her daydreaming and tried to catch her eye. It worked, and she smiled at him bashfully. He couldn't help but smile back at her, wanting to help her relax in some way.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:56 pm

Thursday, September 2nd, 2010
Hogwarts Grounds
Morning

Figures that my first class would be a free period, Sunay thought. She had no clue what to do now, but she knew staying inside wasn't it.

So she had left, just walked right out the door and onto the grounds of the mighty, magical school. A few other stragglers were out and about, some loitering to waste time, others hurrying off to Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. Not Sunay, however, she wanted something to do. Head for water.

With that singular thought, she started out over the grass, past Hagrid's modest hut and towards the Forbidden Forest, padding her way down one of the winding trails. She couldn't see the lake, but she could taste it in the air. Nagas were very fond of the water and could sense a puddle from a hundred meters away, blind-folded. Sunay tasted a large body of it, fresh, and brimming with life. It piqued her interest.

Rounding a corner, she could finally see it, glistening in the morning light. A massive lake, reflecting the sky's clouds, calmed her nerves. Carefully, she made her way down the embankment and walked along its edge in peace. Finally, finding a nice spot on a large, light-colored rock, she laid down and basked in the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruewindsorceress.deviantart.com
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:12 pm

"Vladescu!" Neville Longbottom called on Antanasia, knowing she wasn't paying attention. "What is one use of Abyssinian Shrivelfigs?"

She tore her gaze from Scorpius's eyes, panicking, "Um...Um....To shrivel stuff?"

"To brew a Shrinking potion," Scorpius volunteered. Antanasia smiled gratefully at him.

"Very well, Mr. Malfoy," Neville nodded in approval. "Maybe you should tutor Ms. Vladescu over here. Pay attention, Vladescu."

She felt herself blush as she smiled sheepishly at Professor Longbottom, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Don't let it happen again."

Scorpius felt a pang of embarrassment for poor Antanasia, who was clearly panicked. He stepped in for her, hoping he would seem helpful and not obnoxious. She smiled at him, and knew he had done the right thing. He tried not to blush as Longbottom suggested he help her, seriously considering it. If he did tutor her, it would be a plausible excse to be alone with her without Lacey trying to kill her.

He suddenly frowned. Milkovich. Somehow Scorpius doubted Milkovich would let him just waltz in and take her away, the girl he's wanted for the past six years. He shook his head. 'C'mon, really, you've got to be a man, let Milkovich lust away,' he told himself, then felt overly jealous of the thought of anyone other than him lusting after the lovely vampiress.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:24 pm

Sunay yawned, stretched, and sat up. If she lay there any longer in bliss, it was likely that she wouldn't get up again. Then, as she turned to the right, she jumped, frightened by the sight of a young girl, staring intently at her.

"Can i help you?" Sunay phrased, not trying to sound rude.

"Oh no, i'm very sorry," the girl replied in an airy, cute voice. She was short, and at least a two years younger than Sunay, with light blond hair cut into a bob. A pair of black rimmed glasses clung precariously to her nose, while her clock, navy blue within, was tied by the sleeves around her waist. "I thought i saw a Golden Snidget hovering above you when i rounded the corner, so i was waiting to see if it would come back."

"A...what? I apologize, my English is not the best..."

"No, you speak fine. A Golden Snidget is a bird. It's round and has tiny wings that spin to keep it up like a hummingbird. They're endangered you know."

Sunay was silent, not knowing how to respond.

"My name's Pandora," she introduced herself, extending a porcelain hand outwards towards Sunay. She took it gently, grasping it with the slightest force and felt the smoothness of Pandora's soft hands. When the girl slipped her fingers away, Sunay immediately wanted to grab them back and hold them in her own for much longer.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:36 pm

Antanasia sidled up to Scorpius after class let out. "Hey Scorpius, I wanted to thank you for helping me like that," she smiled, "Maybe you should tutor me as Professor Longbottom suggested. I could really use your help." She batted her eyelashes helplessly at him.

Success. She could practically taste Lacey's murderous jealousy, but it didn't bother her. It wasn't like Lacey and Scorpius were dating, anyway.

Scorpius smiled down at her, "Sure, Anta, I'd be happy to tutor you." Victory. Now he could begin tutoring her in Herbology, and, because he knew she liked him, potentially begin to date her. Sure, he might have to show Milkovich who had Antanasia, but Scorpius was more than confident in his dueling skills, should it come to that.

He took her small, delicate hand in his rough one, and began to lead her to the castle, and ultimately, the Slytherin common room. He smirked inwardly as he squeezed her hand, and smiled when she squeezed back.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:54 pm

Later that afternoon.

Pandora and Sunay sat tenderly on the Slytherin common room floor. In Pan's lap sat a beautiful Siamese kitten, sleeping soundly as she pet it's head. That was Lucy, her companion for the year. Finally, as a fourth year, her parents had given into her crazy demand of raising a normal animal, one that didn't have a stinger and was allowed by the school.

Sunay was right next to her, inching her hand towards Pan's. She had invited Pandora over after class just before they had parted at the lake, having spoken for a while. Pandora was the daughter of Luna Lovegood, who had been a key player in the coup against Voldemort those many years ago, and Sunay found this rather interesting. Though the adorable way she spoke and gestured interested her more. She was already lost in Pandora, having only known her for a few hours. And there she sat, right next to her, so innocent and so perfect for the taking-

Just as she went to hold her hand, Scorpio and Antanasia entered, stratling Lucy, and Pandora's hand shot away to calm her.

Damn, foiled.

Last edited by Milky Maelstrom on June 15th 2010, 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:07 pm

Antanasia blushed when she walked in on Sunay and Pandora, "Oh! I'm sorry, Sun! We'll go elsewhere."

'Awwww, Sunay has a girlfriend!' she smiled knowingly at the couple. "We'll see you around, Sunay.," she turned for the door.

Scorpius groaned inwardly, 'Damn, just when I thought I had her...' He smiled apologetically at Sunay, "Sorry, we'll just go to the library." He glanced over at Antanasia, and felt the mood slowly die. He sighed internally, 'Damn. No action for me tonight.' He felt a light pressure on his hand, and smiled at Antanasia, 'Well, the night is still young...'
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:14 pm

"No, no, it's fine," Sunay said, quickly standing, blushing hard.

"Girlfriend?" Pandora mused innocently, Lucy snuggling her chest.

"I was about to walk Pandora back to her dorm anyway," Sunay declared, Pandora standing up next to her. She took Pandora by the hand and rushed past Scorpio and Antanasia. She let go of Pandora's hand, begrudgingly, then rushed back to Antanasia for a moment. "I'll be back in a few hours, after supper. I need to talk to you later."

Then, without waiting for a response, she hurried back to Pandora's side and the two (plus Lucy), made their way up towards the Ravenclaw dorms.

Last edited by Milky Maelstrom on June 15th 2010, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:25 pm

"Wai-" But Sunay and Pandora were already gone. She blinked confusedly, "Um, did she say she wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, but not for a few hours," Scorpius led the dazed vampire to the couch in the middle of the room, right in front of a coffee table. He placed the Herbology textbook on the table, and began to explain the subject to Antanasia. She stared at his perfect lips for a few moments, then looked into his smiling gray eyes.

"And this," Scorpius pointed to an odd looking root, "Is the infamous Shrivelfig." He smiled, "It's used in Shrinking potions." He casually tightened his arm around her waist. She grinned at the gesture, and he looked into her green eyes. 'And if I keep going at this rate, Anta will be mine, and Vasili can just go screw off.'
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:39 pm

Pandora, care-free, walked casually beside Sunay, who was as tense as a balloon filled to its limit. That little display back there was both agitating and embarrassing, but mostly the latter. However, Pandora was rather naive, she had come to find, so her stress came only from herself and not from the Lolita beside her.

"So, was that the Anastasia girl you were talking about?" Pandora pondered out loud.

"Huh? Oh, yes, that's Antanasia. Don't ever get her name wrong. I think she'd take offence to that," Sunay answered. "And the other one was Scorpio. They're kind of together."

"Together? Like us?"

"What?" Sunay's eyes went wide.

"Like friends, right? I mean, i think you're a friend. Am i wrong?"

"Oh, no..." Sunay smiled. Pan was dumb and she loved it. "We're friends. I guess you could say they're like us."

Or how i wish us to be.

"Oh, all right." Pandora pet Lucy's head, and the cat mewed blissfully in the otherwise silent hall. The two of them were alone when they reached the door to the Ravenclaw common room.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 6:02 pm

With Scorpius's arm wrapped around her, Antanasia cuddled into his chest happily as he talked. She honestly didn't care at that point who would walk in, all she wanted was to be like this forever and ever. He squeezed her side gently in response to her cuddling, "Hey, don't fall asleep on me."

She looked up at him, tilting her head, "Oh, and why's that? Herbology is the boringest class ever."

"If you fall asleep, it'd make this a lot harder," he smirked before he kissed her lightly. He smiled as he felt her small gasp of surprise, then continued to kiss her tenderly. Malfoy, 1. Milkovich, -9000. He brought his other hand to her neck, cupping it softly. He knew from experience that girls like Antanasia didn't like going hard and passionate at first, so he stuck to his romantic, knight in shining armor shtick.

'Oh, my God. Scorpius Malfoy is kissing me!' Antanasia squealed to herself as she kissed back, one arm around his back, the other at his face. 'Vladescu, 500. Parkinson, eh, she deserves 1 for yesterday.' She felt like being generous, because it seemed like she would win her fight with Lacey. Oh, God. If Lacey were to show up...She tried not to panic, knowing Lacey was probably in Divination.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 6:22 pm

"Thanks for walking me back," Pandora smiled sweetly at Sunay before giving her a one armed hug, holding Lucy in her other arm.

"No problem." Sunay replied. "We should speak again sometime."

"Yea, i'd like that." Pan replied happily. She grabbed Sunay's hand and squeezed it tightly for a moment. "Well, dinner's soon. You wanna come in with me?"

"Sure!" Sunay replied a bit too enthusiastically. She would have refused otherwise, not wanting to seem to clingy, but it was already done.

"Good," Pan smiled up at her and led the way, bypassing the common room and leading Sunay right up to her room.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 6:42 pm

Antanasia felt Scorpius's pressure on her mouth becoming more urgent, and she pulled away breathlessly, "I don't want to do this here. Please, Scorpius. I don't want 'common room ho' to my reputation."

He looked down at her, surprised, "Would you rather take this to the bedroom?"

"Yes..No...I don't know," she pouted, "I just don't feel right with this, Scorpius. You're not even my boyfriend. Who's to say you'll not have your way with me, then move on to Lacey?"

Scorpius looked stricken, "Really, Anta? You'd accuse me of that? Fine." His face turned stormy.

"Scorp?" Antanasia prodded him. "Talk to me."

"Be my girlfriend," he proposed, then plowed on, noticing the look on her face. "No, I don't want just your sex, I like you. You're sweet and charming and bubbly and pretty."

Antanasia stared at Scorpius in surprise, trying to form a coherent sentence. On the inside, her heart was thudding frenetically, and she had a hard time remembering to breathe. She merely nodded in order not to embarrass herself with whatever babbling nonsense her brain was forming.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

Pandora's room was....well, definitely hers. One bed lay untouched, meticulous, while the other was a pile of twisted sheets and navy pillows. The wall was plastered with magical posters of Quidditch teams, magical creatures, and a photo of her family in some foreign country. Something, like gun powder, had splattered against the wall, around which all of the poster's had their edges singed.

"Well, this is it," Pan declared, setting Lucy down. She scampered off and hid under the clean bed.

"I can see," Sunay chuckled.

"Yea, i'm not much for house cleaning. My mother isn't either." She sat down on her bed and crossed her legs. Sunay followed suit, sitting on the other.

"It must be nice without a roommate. Mine stays up until the moon falls."

"Yes, it's rather nice. A bit lonely, though." There was a tinge of sadness in her last statement. "I don't have a lot of friends here. Everyone thinks i'm weird like my mum. Maybe i am." She brightened up a bit. "But i don't mind. I know that true friends won't mind either."

"I certainly don't." Sunay commented surely.

"Good," Pan paused. "I really like you, Sunay."

"I really like you too, Pandora," Sunay's heart skipped a beat. Pandora looked as though she was about to say something else, then stopped herself and smiled.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 3:22 pm

Scorpius smirked at his new girlfriend, "Jesus, Anta, you look like you've seen a ghost. Should I be offended?"

"No, Scorp," she shook her head, trying to dislodge the surprise from her thoughts. "Just worried about Lacey." 'And Milkovich,' she added silently to herself. 'He'll be so crushed...wait, why do I care? He's a Gryffindork werewolf!'

Smiling, he took Antanasia's hand in his, "C'mon, I doubt Lace will be that big a threat. She'll find someone else to chase." Scorpius chuckled, "And I pity the poor guy she does latch onto."

She allowed herself to be pacified by his reassurance, deciding not to mention her other concern. "You're right, Scorpius," she kissed his cheek, enthralled to finally be dating Scorpius Malfoy after six long years of battling Lacey.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 4:00 pm

A short while later, Pandora and Sunay headed down to the Great Hall for dinner together, chatting and giggling like, well, school girls, all the way. They knew that, being in different houses, they would have to separate at the entrance, but they were all right with that. Today had been great for the both of them, and there were many more days that could be spent the same way.

When the two reached the Great Hall, they paused for a moment to say good-bye ending their time together with a sweet embrace, then both of them entered and found a seat at their respective tables. Franlin was already there, gorging, while Lacey was hovering around the entrance for some reason. She wondered if Scorpio and Lacey would be coming down, but then shuddered at the thought of what could be keeping them. Any attraction to the Malfoy she had the day before had dissolved, knowing he was unobtainable.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 4:22 pm

Antanasia pulled away from Scorpius breathlessly, smiling like an idiot. "Let's go to dinner, Scorp," she suggested, her thirst for blood growing. "I'm thirsty, and I don't want to have to bite you," she teased.

"Why not?" Scorpius pretended to pout, "Is my blood not good enough for the insatiable Antanasia Vladescu?"

"Of course not, silly," she sat up, smoothing her raven hair and putting her slightly rumpled clothes back in order. "It's just weird to bite someone you've only begun to date. Too much too soon, you know?"

He nodded solemnly, "Let's go, then." Scorpius stood up, extending his hand. She took it, and allowed him to help her up, worrying about Lacey's reaction. 'She will kill me, she will maim me, she will mess with my blood supply,' she fretted endlessly as the scenarios played in her head.

"Anta," Scorpius felt the tension emanating from her. Who wouldn't? Something was obviously bothering her. "Calm down. Maybe we shouldn't-"

"No, I can handle it," she said, trying to force the images out of her head. "Let's go." With that, Antanasia pulled Scorpius to the Great Hall, and was immediately assaulted by Lacey.

"Scorpy!" she cried, hugging him in a death grip, "I was so worried that something happened to you an---" Lacey glared at Antanasia, "What were you doing with her?"

"What wouldn't I be doing with my girlfriend?" Scorpius huffed. Sometimes it was just so damn annoying to listen to Lacey, with her thinking that he was her property. He was a free man, he could be with whomever he wanted.

Lacey gasped loudly, and her big brown eyes immediately began to fill with tears, "But Scorpy, I thought what we had was special!!" Damn vampire, stealing her man. Who did she think she was?!

"We had something?" he was appalled. "Lacey, please. We never had anything, and I'm with Anta now. Grow up." He pulled Antanasia towards the Slytherin table, passing right by Lacey without a second glance, choosing to ignore the "You will pay for this, leech," Lacey vehemently hissed at Antanasia.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 4:30 pm

Hearing yelling coming towards her spot at the table, Sunay could tell something was up, and she had a pretty good idea who was involved in it. She turned around just in time to see Lacey cast her threat upon Antanasia and go storming off out if the Great Hall without supper, as though punishing herself. Antanasia and Scorpio then walked up, Anta sitting to Sunay's left and fixed her plate in what seemed to be a mix of victory and nerve.

"Can i ask what happened?" Sunay mused quietly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 4:43 pm

Antanasia shrugged, taking a sip of blood, "Y'know, the usual Lacey freak out. I'm dating Scorpius now, so Lacey's all jealous and vengeance filled now. Like she's that threatening. What could a human possibly do to a vampire?" she smiled cockily.

"Be careful, Anta, you have no idea what Lacey's capable of," Scorpius let out a small chuckle. "Remember the love potion spiked jelly beans?" God, how he hated being Lacey's bitch for the three hours he was under the spell. So much canoodling. He shuddered at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 4:54 pm

"Oh. All right." She accepted that answer. "I was just wondering if you were going to come down for dinner before you showed up. Figured you'd be done with whatever you wee doing by the time i had to come back," she said, biting into some summer pudding.

In truth, she wished they had not shown up, giving her an excuse to go find Pandora after dinner, but it was for the best that they did. Pan was too innocent to even understand advances if Sunay was to make them, though she so desperately wanted to, and easing into a thing like this was better.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:04 pm

"So what's this about you wanting to talk to me?" Antanasia remembered Sunay's cryptic warning before she left to go hang out with Pandora. "Or is it too private for the Great Hall? May I have a hint?" She was aware that she was whining, but her curiosity was piqued. "Please, Sun?"

Scorpius placed a hand on her back, trying to calm her down."Antanasia, whining isn't attractive in anyone." She was quiet after that remark. He patted her back, "Good girl." She glowered at his demeaning remark. Couldn't he tell Sunay had potentially life shattering news?
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:13 pm

"Well...Id'a rather wait until later," Sunay said. "I mean, you're up all night, right? We can talk then. It's about...well, i think you already know who it's about."

She then looked over the table at the newbs from the night before, who had been listening intently but now acted as though they hadn't heard a word. Sunay knew if word got out that she was hanging around someone outside of Slytherin, the uppity little newbs would use it as ammo against her, as they already seemed content on torturing her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:18 pm

"Alright," Antanasia scowled at the first years, then bared her fangs at them. She had a sneaking suspicion what was happening, and she couldn't wait for the girl talk.

Scorpius internally groaned. Well, there goes Anta for the rest of the night. He knew she had a healthy curiosity, and a love of girlie heart to heart chatter, so it wouldn't surprise him at all if she just went up to her room with Sunay with just a "See ya, Scorp!" Maybe it had changed now that they were an item? Scorpius hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:33 pm

"You think Lacey is gonna do anything to retaliate?" Sunay changed the subject.

She already knew the answer was yes, but just as to how she would get Antanasia back was another question. Surely, it wouldn't be too severe, would it? She hoped not. Sunay didn't want to be around, or part of, for that matter, the sort of drama she knew was coming. She just wanted to be friends with all the group plus one person not currently within it.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:40 pm

"We all know Lacey's insane when it comes to guys," Antanasia took a swig of blood. "I'm worried she'll really overreact and do something drastic." 'Not to mention Milkovich,' she amended in her head. Though she didn't see him at the Gryfindork table. He was probably out being a wolf. She inwardly shuddered in distaste. How inconvenient it must be, to be secluded for a week every month. Worse than having a period.

"I'm not too worried about Lace, though," Antanasia came out of her musings. "It's not like she can do any serious harm, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next