Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:48 pm

Antanasia stared puzzledly at Vasili, wondering what possessed him. Scorpius turned to look at her, "What the hell was that?"

She smiled innocently, "What, am I not allowed to have guy friends?" She hoped he wouldn't get jealous, he was a pissy bitch when he was jealous.

He breathed deeply, trying not to start a scene, "Of course you are, dear. I'm just wondering why Milkovich."

"He's a nice guy, and helpful, as you just witnessed," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:51 pm

Vasili left the Great Hall and headed off to his worst class other then Herbology, Transfiguration. He never really saw the point of it really but he figured he might as well just deal with the damn class and get it over with.

"I swear, just wait to Saturday Vasili, you can deal with him then." he said to himself as he headed to Transfiguration knowing Scoripus was a being a pompus bitch about himself right now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:55 pm

Antanasia got up tiredly and walked to her DADA class with Scorpius, who shared the class with her. She could tell he was trying to hold his tongue, and she smiled at his effort. Maybe he could change. Or maybe he'll explode later. Whatever. As long as she passed DADA, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 9:16 pm

Vasili struggled through Transfiguration, as usual. He was passing, that's all that really mattered but he just hated this class, it was just so boring really.

'I'll never understand the use of this class, but meh whatever.' he thought as the class was finally dismissed and he finally trudged our pretty much brain dead.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2010, 5:06 pm

Antanasia paid attention in DADA, despite Scorpius's numerous attempts to catch her eye. She tried not to laugh as the professor began discussing werewolves and how they were menaces to society.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 2:59 pm

Vasili dragged himself out of Transfiguration after what he thought had been an eternity. 'God that class is boring.' he thought to himself as he tried to wake himself up

"Well, at least there wasn't any homework with that class right now." he said looking at the time trying to figure out what to do for the next three hours.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:09 pm

Antanasia and Scorpius walked to their Herbology class together in silence, both lost in their thoughts. Antanasia was thinking about Vasili, and Scorpius, and Lacey, and how everything was going to end up. Scorpius was wondering why Anta was being so uncharacteristically silent, when normally she was sch a chatter box.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:09 pm

Antanasia and Scorpius walked to their Herbology class together in silence, both lost in their thoughts. Antanasia was thinking about Vasili, and Scorpius, and Lacey, and how everything was going to end up. Scorpius was wondering why Anta was being so uncharacteristically silent, when normally she was such a chatter box.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:14 pm

Vasili noticed Scorpius and Anta heading off to Herbology and figured he would go and study in the library or something since he didn't have class with the two and he was sure damn glad of it really.

He sorta waved as they passed but they seemed to ignore him completely really.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:22 pm

Scorpius stood next to Antanasia, holding her hand in his. She squeezed his hand lightly, having stopped worrying about everything, and smiled at him. He smiled back, hoping the old Anta was back, he was starting to become annoyed with the new pensive version.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:25 pm

Vasili headed to the library knowing he would probably see Anta tomorrow in Potions and all and maybe continue talking to her. 'Wait, tomorrow's the Quidditch Match, so I don't have class until Monday. So maybe I will see her in town, or at the game, we are playing Slytherin after all.' he thought as he passed the two lovers.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:28 pm

Antanasia paid close attention in Herbology, which Scorpius found both fascinating to watch her facial expressions, but disconcerting because she never paid any attention in Herbology. He squeezed her hand experimentally, and she continued to watch Professor Longbottom, not noticing Scorpius.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:32 pm

Vasili sat studying in the Library, looking over the figures for his little side project that he was running throughout the school. Not as good as the Weasley brother's jokes and pranks a long time ago, but it was doing quite well.

'Hmm maybe I could just open my own shop like they did or something, I seem to do a really good job with this candy making and selling buisness.' he thought to himself noticing the profit margin had increased to ten percent from last month.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:38 pm

Scorpius kept trying to get Antanasia's attention, but to no avail. Annoyed, he just paid attention to the lesson, trying to get his mind off Antanasia and Milkovich. Girlfriend stealing bastard. He frowned as he thought about it, then wondered where Antanasia was last night during her walk.

Once class was over, Scorpius walked Antanasia back to his dorm and sat her down. "Anta," he began, looking deep into her emerald eyes, "where were you last night?"

She looked up at him, puzzled, "I told you, I was going for a wa-" Then she realized why he was asking. "Oh. Milkovich wasn't there, I went to the lake to think," she explained, annoyed she had to explain her whereabouts to Scorpius. "Surely I can think, can't I? Or do I have to tell you everything I'm thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:45 pm

Vasili figured he would discuss getting a shop in Diagon Alley about getting an empty shop there when he graduated and just have a side buisness, and hell if life failed, he would be able to fall back on this shop hopefully.

'Hmm I think it's time for food.' he thought as his tummy rumbled and he headed off to the Great Hall, it was his one problem, he loved food, came with being a werewolf. High Matabolism, and he was hungry almost all the time.

He got up and headed to the Great Hall figuring he might be the lunch Rush maybe.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:01 pm

"No, dear," Scorpius flinched at her cold tone, "Just that I like to know where you are...what if something happens?"

"Like what? Someone actually gets enough balls to attack the vampire?" Antanasia chuckled darkly, remembering the Lacey incident.

Scorpius glared at her, "According to Slughorn, someone already has. Where's Lacey been, Anta?"

She paled, "He didn't....It was nothing, I fought her off me." She failed to mention Vasili's involvement, fearing it would upset Scorpius even more.

Scorpius shook his head, upset she would lie to him so easily, "Did you? Or was it Vasili Milkovich? I can't believe you'd lie to me, Anta."

"Scorp...I only did it to protect you..." Antanasia's tone turned pleading, "I didn't want to upset you, obviously I'm fine, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:03 pm

Vasili was eating his food glad that for once the Great Hall wasn't very crowded right now. He always felt forced to eat fast when people where around, even though he knew the tables had enough room for everyone obviously.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:08 pm

Scorpius hugged her tight, "Alright, Anta, just...don't do it again." His trust in her had been shaken by her deceit, and it upset him. He kissed the top of her head, trying not to yell at her. He liked that he could trust her, but now he wasn't sure if he could.

Antanasia looked up at Scorpius, "I'm sorry Scorp...I really am..." She felt guilty that she had potentially ruined the relationship, knowing Scorpius felt trust was a huge part of any relationship.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:18 pm

Vasili just sat around the Great Hall Fridays were is lazy days anyway, nothing to really do and just nothing to do, and he techincally couldn't leave the Castle and go visit town to restock on his goods really, that would have to wait til Sunday really.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:23 pm

Scorpius smiled briefly. "Let's go to the Great Hall, meet up with Franklin, hm?" He suggested, wanting to take his mind off everything.

She smiled as they began to walk out of the dorm and out of the Slytherin common room, "Okay."

He took her hand as they walked to the Great Hall, hoping she wouldn't fall back into her silent pensive ways. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, really," Antanasia shrugged, "Just worried about Sunay, is all. She's been sick and she's my only close girl friend left.'
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:25 pm

Vasili was looking through the paper, figuring he didn't have to leave til he had to. He saw the two lovers enter the Great Hall and chose to keep himself occupied and just flipped through the paper, until he decided to look through one of his textbooks.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:30 pm

Antanasia looked up and down the Slytherin table for Franklin, but failed to find him. "He's not here, that's weird."

Scorpius shrugged nonchalantly, "He probably already ate and then went off to study." He talked only to keep his mind off thinking. "So..."

"So?" She pulled out her hip flask of blood and began to drink. Scorpius watched, fascinated but grossed out at the same time, knowing she only drank synthesized blood. She noticed him staring, and held the flask out to him, smiling teasingly, "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:32 pm

Vasili chuckled to himself overhearing Anta offer Scorpius blood. Most humans would just be freaked out by that offer, but he was curious as to how he would react to the offer from the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:36 pm

Scorpius wrinkled his nose, "Really, Anta?"

"C'mon, don't be a sissy!" Antanasia pouted cutely. "It's not like it came from a person."

"I know," Scorpius tried to fight her pout, somewhat disgusted but somewhat interested. "Is this what scared off all those boys away from you our third year? You offering them blood?"

"Maybe," she smiled innocently, enjoying this game as much now as she did three years ago. "They didn't have the courage to do it. Pansies. I need a man, not a boy," she pouted more for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:40 pm

Vasili chuckled, seeing that Anta had the human by the balls once again with this offer. Either way she was probably gonna keep dating him, but now it seemed she was poking at his manhood and pride with this one.

'I'm tempted I should just grab it and down the whole thing, but probably not advised.' he thought to himself as he listened in still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next