Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:43 pm

Sunday, September 5, 2010
The Great Hall
Morning

Antanasia made her way down to the Great Hall after waking up and still being upset with Scorpius, who had been trying to woo her since she woke up. She merely ignored him, going to the Great Hall alone, wanting to be away from him so she could think.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:46 pm

Vasili had been in the Great hall for a few hours already, he wasn't able to sleep and there was no real rule against Hogwarts Students having to be in their dorms all night really. So he had come down to the Great Hall to try and think really.

He noticed Anta come into the Great Hall, but he figured that she wanted to be left alone too.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:49 pm

Antanasia glanced at Vasili, wanting to talk to him, but unsure if he wanted to talk. She approached him anyway, "Vasili? I'm sorry for what Scorp did yesterday..." She sat down next to him, seeing as they were the only two in the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:54 pm

Vasili kinda just stared at his cup that was empty. "It's alright, I know you didn't put him up to it. I probably deserved it... hell i don't know." he sighed to himself but since Antanasia was right there she was able to hear him too.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 3:58 pm

Antanasia looked at him puzzledly. "How did you deserve Scorpius being an ass? It wasn't your fault," she hesitantly placed a hand over his. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:04 pm

Vasili smiled a bit, and squeezed her hand a bit. "I don't know. I can't sleep anymore." he sighed filling his cup magically with his hands and drank it.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:08 pm

"Why not?" Antanasia asked earnestly. "Is it because of Scorp? Vasili, I doubt Scorpius is ninja enough to sneak into your dorm and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:09 pm

"No, he isn't, boy smells so bad, I can pick up his scent a mile away." Vasili joked about his Werewolf smell.

"I don't know, I guess cause I keep thinking about that which I can't have and so it just keeps me up." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:12 pm

Antanasia giggled a bit at the Scorpius joke, then cocked her head to one side, "Are you talking about me? You're a werewolf, Vasili. I'm a vampire. Somehow I doubt our parents would approve. Well, mine might...but still."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:15 pm

"My parents aren't werewolves, you probably already know everything there is to know about how werewolves are created. We get attacked usually as a child." he sighed.

"But yes I am talking about you." he said, looking deep into her eyes for a moment.

"My parents don't even know I was looking for a potion, they worry about me, but they haven't forsaken me like most children who are infected." he mentioned downing his drink again.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:18 pm

Antanasia looked at him, confused. "But why do you want me, Vasili, when you could have any Gryffindor girl you want? Why do you want the dangerous, blood sucking vampire who is your natural enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:21 pm

"Because I do, and I always did like a challenge." Vasili joked at the end. "But I don't want a Gryfindor girl, most of them are too obsessed with grades or too goody goody to even want a relationship." he mentioned.

"I don't consider anyone my enemy really, until they give me a reason to be an enemy. You have do nothing to make it seem like I should be enemies with you Anta."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:24 pm

Raising her eyebrows, Antanasia argued, "But I could lose control and kill you whenever you upset me! Doesn't it disgust you that I drink blood?" She subtly got closer to his neck as she talked. "I'm evil, Vasili."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:26 pm

"Only if you believe that you are evil. Plus you forget, that I am a full werewolf strength, so it's basically a draw." he mentioned noticing that she was getting closer.

"Besides, you may drink blood, what do you think that I honestly always eat my food fully cooked?" he flashed a smile showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:31 pm

Antanasia smiled, "I know this may seem presumptuous, but how would a vampire-werewolf hybrid baby turn out? Really, Vasili. Werewolves don't mate. Vampires just barely let themselves mate with humans."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 7:01 pm

"There is no known idea about how a child would turn out. But who said I was looking to just have sex with you." Vasili flashed a smile at her.

"Besides, I know that there are plenty of wizard orphans if you really wanted to have a kid, if we got married. Or of couse the possibility of experiementing would always be there." Vasili chuckled at his crude humor joke.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 4:49 pm

Antanasia smacked his arm playfully, "Hey!" Then she went back to being serious, "Vasili, I'm dangerous! When will you understand that? I could hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 6:37 pm

"Antanasia," he said looking into her eyes "What part of I'm able to defend myself don't you get? You'd only hurt me if I ticked you off, or if you had a reason to hurt me. I don't care, I can fend for myself and I. Love. You!" he said

"We're both dangerous you know."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:23 pm

Antanasia blinked, startled, "You what me??" She couldn't believe he just said that. "Do you even know anything about me, Vasili? I mean, other than the basic little things. You can't love me!"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:42 pm

"OH? And why not miss, I apparently know everything there is to know about love? Hmm?" Vasili said.

"Basic little things huh? Right so knowing for a fact that the blood you drink isn't actually synthetic is little?" Vasili sighed, he was never good with expressing his emotions and he figured now he had just blown the only change he might ever have with Anta.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:46 pm

Antanasia let out a little gasp, "How did you...?" She always thought she could get away with calling her blood synthetic, and she instinctively looked around to see if anyone else had arrived. "Alright, Milkovich, if the blood I drink is not synthetic, who do I get it from? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:52 pm

"Simple, blood banks. Not that hard to set up an account with them and have them secretly and privately deliver it to you via an owl, or a more secure means. Like say a deliever group, such as my own. My little buisness does more than just candy you know." he smiled.

"Besides, it's not like you could just randomly go attack people in the Castle, they'd expell you on the spot." he said
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:56 pm

Antanasia frowned, "I don't really like how a werewolf knows all of my vampire secrets. You could let something slip to the wrong sort of people." She thought of Lacey when she said this. "I mean, lots of girls would kill to be Scorpius's arm candy."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:00 pm

"You still think that we are all evil don't you? I'm the only one who knows that your goods go through my company. Reason being is because I personally get them in your mail and in your dorm every month." Vasili said looking down at his cup.

"AS for the killing of being Scorpius's arm candy, we already know that from your so called friend Lacey huh?" he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:04 pm

"It's not funny," Antanasia pouted. "What if the next one is successful?" She sighed, "And of course Scorp can't protect me 'cause he's not in all my classes and they always attack me when he's not around. And I hate always looking over my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next