Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:40 pm

"Me too," she sighed, then looked around the Great Hall again before looking back at him. "I should probably go..." Antanasia frowned as she thought of going back to Scorpius, knowing he probably wasn't being faithful to her.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:45 pm

"I guess, look, if you do find proof that he isn't being faithful, you know I would always be true to you right?" he said his eys watering a bit, hoping that Anta did indeed catch Scorpius in the act of cheating on her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:46 pm

"Really?" Antanasia looked deeply into his eyes. "You wouldn't cheat on me with a Gryffindork slut?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:49 pm

"Please, everyone knows that the sluts are in Ravenclaw, they'll have you sleep with them in payment for them being your tutor, or so I hear anyway. Most of the Gryfindor girls don't sell themselves out like that." Vasili looked back with a chuckle at his joke.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:51 pm

"Not even for a big, muscular, Quidditch player such as yourself?" she smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 10:41 pm

"Yeah not even for me, they like the beaters better, because they are more of the bad boys of the team." Vasili smiled and just shook his head.

"I'll never understand it but whatever."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 5:47 pm

"So that means you're all mine?" Antanasia smiled innocently as she hugged Vasili tightly. "I can't wait till we've graduated and we can be together without being Gryffindor and Slytherin. I really do want to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 6:53 pm

"That means, that I would be all yours, but you are still Scoripus's remember?" he said hating to knock her off her little love cloud.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 6:56 pm

Antanasia sighed heavily as she distanced herself from him, "I should probably go back to him now."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 7:02 pm

Vasili pulled her in and kissed her one last time not knowing when or if he would ever be able to again.

"I guess, let me know if he does anything stupid. So I can beat the crap out of him if you don't first." Vasili chuckled.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 7:25 pm

Antanasia frowned, "Yeah, and risk his cronies coming after me with stakes and holy water and garlic? No thanks. I can take care of myself, you don't need to get involved." She looked into his eyes for a few moments, trying to control her tears.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2010, 7:47 pm

"Well alright then." Vasili said getting up heading out to do something maybe to find Scorpius who knows.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 5:04 pm

Antanasia went back up to her dorm, deciding not to do anything all day. She climbed into bed with a book and began to read, trying to keep her mind off werewolves and wizards and jealous boyfriends.

Scorpius was out by the lake, staring up at the clear blue sky. 'I wonder if Antanasia's still upset..' he thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 5:24 pm

Vasili went down to the potion's room and figured that he would write down the potion on better paper, so it wasn't covered in notes and all now, so he wrote down the recipe's final form in better parchment, and then sealed it in his notebook that he carried with him.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 6:08 pm

Scorpius continued staring up at the sky, then decided to go find Antanasia. He got up and headed towards the castle, deciding to try everywhere. He figured she would be in Potions since it was her best class.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 11:09 pm

Vasili was finally finishing up the notes, and decided he should head back out and find something to do on his day off. He was packing up when he heard someone coming into Potions class room.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 4:58 pm

Scorpius was at the entrance to the Potions classroom when he saw Vasili and stopped. After a few seconds, he decided to look around the room once for Antanasia, ignoring the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 5:05 pm

Vasili just finished packing up and headed back to his house dorm. He knew it was Scorpius, he didn't know why he had come into the place probably looking for Anta.

He just shrugged his shoulders and decided that he would head back to his own house.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 5:28 pm

Scorpius sneered at Vasili, "Do you know where my Anta is?" He glared with utter hatred at the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 9:43 pm

"How the hell should I know where your girlfriend is?" Vasili called from the other end of the hall almost. "Maybe you should check back in your house."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 6:45 pm

Scorpius frowned, "Alright then...and Milkovich...stay away from her." He went back to the Slytherin common room to continue his search for Antanasia.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 10:54 pm

Vasili just smirked, poor bastard had no idea that he could smell the other girl on him, but no way he could prove it really. Human's never really believe their other senses other than sight, and it was a shame.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2010, 4:57 pm

Scorpius went up to Antanasia's dorm, trying the knob. To his surprise, it was locked, and he smiled, knowing where she was. He knocked, "Anta? Can we talk?"

"No."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2010, 9:28 pm

Vasili had gotten back to the dorm room and he sat on his bed, tossing a rugby ball in in the air and catchin it with his hands. He was pretty bored and there wasn't much to do so he figured he would write a note to his family since it had been awhile.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2010, 9:39 pm

Antanasia continued to read in her dorm, ignoring Scorpius's pleas to talk. 'If he wants to talk, he'll have to admit he was wrong,' she thought as she turned a page.

"Anta, honey, please open up? I was very, very wrong to attack Milkovich like that and I'm sorry!"

She sighed and unlocked her door from her bed, knowing he wasn't going away anytime soon, "Come in, Scorp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next