Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

Antanasia continued to doodle in her Transfiguration class, unbothered by McGonagall who considered her some sort of genius.

Scorpius was in his Potions class, bored out of his mind and unable to stop thinking about Antanasia and the semi-argument they had. He sighed, knowing he messed up, but not wanting to admit he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:01 pm

Vasili finally walked out of class after having a heated debate with the Professor over werewolves and even a bit about Vampires.

'Well that's the end of my schedule, Quidditch practice doesn't start for a few more hours once the rest of the team is finally done with practice.' he thought, and wondered around the Castle after having put away his things in his dorm.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:07 pm

Antanasia met up with Scorpius in the courtyard, "Hey."

"Hey," he smiled as he hugged her. "How was class?"

"It was alright, I guess," she replied, "Nothing special. How about Slughorn?"

He shrugged, "It was boring." He never liked Potions, but knew he had to pass the Potion NEWT to become an Auror. Hell, why even bother with it anymore? He was good in Quidditch, why not go pro?
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:09 pm

Vasili passed the courthouse and saw the two lovers. He was happy for them, though he still wished to be with Anta, but he knew that there was no way a Slytherin would go out with a Gryfindor, and he was too nice to whip up a love potion.

Besides he figured that Anta was too smart and too acute smell to be able to get such a potion anywhere near her to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:22 pm

Antanasia poked Scorpius, "Potions? Boring? Take that back!"

"Why should I?" he smirked.

She tickle attacked him, knowing it was his weakness in arguments. "Take it back!" she said as he tried to get her off him, but was helpless against the young vampire.

Scorpius giggled, "Noooo! Antaaaa, stop!"

"Not till you take it back!" she laughed as he tried pushing her hands away.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:37 pm

Vasili just smiled as he walked past, he was still saddened, but he figured that he shouldn't get involved. He headed off to the library maybe to study, but probably just to find a place to be alone, since they weren't allowed on the Quidditch field until after all classes where over.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:04 pm

"Fine! I take it back!" Scorpius was breathless by now. "You win!"

Antanasia smiled, "Good boy." She extended her hand to help him up and kissed his cheek. "Let's go back to the common room."

"Alright," he smiled as they walked to the Slytherin common room, hoping he'd get lucky tonight.

"I really need to study for DADA," Antanasia smiled sweetly as Scorpius's heart sank upon hearing her designs for the night.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:07 pm

Vasili was studying in the library, mostly he was studying herbology. Not that it was boring, just plants weren't his greatest subject really. Vaisili had turned the practice over to his assistant team Captain cause he knew he had a test coming up soon and he couldn't flunk for the life of him.

"I still don't understand what is so great about herbology, granted I suppose it did help me with that potion." he said pulling away for a bit of a break.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:15 pm

"Do you really have to study?" Scorpius whined. "It's not like anyone takes that class seriously ever since the Great War."

Antanasia glared, annoyed by his whining, "What if there was a second Voldemort? Huh, Scorp? I need to defend myself just in case."

"In case what?" he rolled his eyes, knowing she was just being stubborn to spite him.

"In case of...um...of...werewolves!" she said, grasping for straws. "They're very dangerous."

"And so are vampires, do I need to protect myself from you?" Scorpius snorted in annoyance. He hated her screwing him over like this, but what could he do about it? Not like her could overpower her, with Anta being a freakishly strong vampire.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:19 pm

Vasili grabbed his stull finally and just went for a walk. He had had enough studying for now and just needed it a break and he just couldn't stop thinking about Anta and just how much it was nice to be friends, he was beginning to lose and want her more.

He sighed and tried to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:29 pm

Antanasia sat on her usual couch and placed her DADA textbook in her lap, reading it as Scorpius picked her up and placed her on his lap. She turned to him, slightly annoyed, "Really, Scorp?"

He held up his hands. "I thought you'd like a comfier seat," he smiled. She rolled her eyes, smiled, and continued reading. 'Hmmm, this is nice,' she mentally purred as she thought. 'A good book, a hot boy, best way to end the day.' Then her thoughts turned to Vasili, and she shook her head, 'He wouldn't be able to do this, he's a Gryffindork, and a werewolf...but he's so nice, and handsome, but I have Scorpius,' Anta went back to her book, trying to focus on DADA.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 5:55 pm

Vasili finally got back to the Common Room a few hours before dinner in the great hall, and just couldn't focus anymore. It wasn't right, he knew Anta had someone, and it wasn't him.

There was no way that she was gonna ever date him and it was driving him insane even faster than before. He punched the wall, and just headed down to the Great Hall, hoping that maybe eating could help him feel better now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:05 pm

Scorpius poked Anta, who hadn't moved for a few hours, "Anta, dear, dinnertime."

Antanasia got up and stretched, then checked her watch, "So it is..." She took his hand and walked with him to the Great Hall, somewhat brain dead after her study session, but it was better than thinking about Lacey and Scorpius and Vasili.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:13 pm

Vasili was sitting in the Great Hall, trying to hide his hurt and upset and just move on and just enjoy his food. However, to any girl who had been heart broken or upset and ate to help improve their mood it would be pretty obvious that he was upset.

He noticed the two lovers come in and just tried to ignore it as he continued to eat and look over the paper.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:31 pm

Antanasia drank her blood, trying to ignore Vasili's brooding presence at the Gryfindork table, knowing it was her fault he was upset. She smiled at Scorpius, who smiled back, "Whatcha thinkin, Anta?"

"I might take a walk later...alone. To clear my head, you know?" she said, wanting to be away from people. "Think you can handle that?"

"Sure, dear," he was puzzled. Anta hated being alone, what was going on? "Anta, are you alright? You seem really spacey."

"I'm fine," she lied. "I just need some alone time."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:34 pm

Vasili couldn't stand it any longer and he got up and just left the Great Hall, he had probably eaten his fill anyway.

'Stupid Slytherin's, stupid emotions.' he thought as he headed out to the Quidditch pitch, the only place that he could feel secure and as himself.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:38 pm

"I'll see you later, dear," Scorpius kissed Antanasia's cheek, not wanting to see her go.

"See ya," Antanasia kissed his forehead and walked out of the Hall, just wandering the school grounds as her mind raced as she thought about everything: Lacey's attack, Vasili, Scorpius, Sunay's mysterious illness.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:40 pm

Vasili got to the Quidditch field and just walked to the cener of it and laid down trying to clear his head. This year was gonna be the death of him if he didn't get his head straight.

Anta was a great girl, but out of his league, a Slytherin, a Vampire, and just too beautiful and smart. No way in Hell was she gonna ever leave Scorpy for him.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:47 pm

Anta walked around the lake, mesmerized by the water as she thought. Would Lacey ever come back to finish the job? What was Scorpius doing right now? She had a feeling some of the fourth years were all over him right now, and she forced that thought out of her mind. And where did Vasili go? She looked out over the water, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:49 pm

Vasili finally got up from the Pitch and figured it was time to head back to the dorm room.

However he smelled that Anta was near and saw that she was over by the lake as he was leaving the Pitch, and figured that he should probably apologize or something, so he started to head over her direction.

"Antanasia!" he called as he got within calling range.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:58 pm

Antanasia whirled around, confused as to who was calling her, "Who-?" She saw Vasili, and involuntarily smiled. "Hey, Vasili!" She walked towards him, feeling not so alone anymore. "What are you doing outside?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm

"I'm uh, just trying to clear my head and all, and I noticed you were over here and I guess I need to apologize for my behavior and admit that you are with Scorpius and no matter how hard I try, he'll always be your man. And I hope that you are happy with him." he said with a bit of a grin, and a sigh.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:28 pm

Antanasia smiled at him, knowing the willpower it took for him to say that. "Thanks, Vasili," she gave him a quick hug, "You're such a sweetheart."

'Awww, poor Gryfindork,' she thought as she watched the werewolf. 'If only he were Slytherin...or Ravenclaw...hell, even Hufflepuff. Why Gryfindork?'
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:33 pm

"Yeah, so I guess I'll leave you to your thoughts, and see you in Potions later or something." He said slowly beginning to go, hating the Sorting hat for putting him in Gryfindor, it wasn't his fault that his father and mother were both Gryfindors.. and so because of that he got placed there automatically basically.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:43 pm

"Please don't go? I'd get awfully lonely," Antanasia looked at the emptiness around her, giving in to her hatred of solitude. "And I don't want to go back inside yet," she added, not wanting to go to her now empty without Sunay dorm room. And she had a suspicion Scorpius would try to move in with her. Ick. As much as she liked Scorpius, she wasn't ready to spend that much time with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next